Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Its a new year 2009 is long gone. So now to start with a fresh mind for 2010. I cant wait till halfway through the year it gets so interesting. Happy new year.

first I would like to improve on my writing skills. Like neatness and cursive. because my hand writing is really messy and hard to read so I want to try get really neat. also my writing is really horrible so I want to learn how to do really good cursive.

second I would like to improve my reading. I'm really horrible at choosing books. Also I cant just sit down and have a little read the only time I do read is in Humanities and Home Group also for class projects. Thats it I cant read for fun I only do because I have too. And the only books I really enjoy are books like Holes but i don't know any besides Holes. I just wish I can become a better reader.

Finally the last. I wish to improve is my running. I do like running and people may say I'm good but I don't think I am. So I hope I can be a better runner. I enjoy running. But I think I can improve if I run a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment